Please don’t fall victim to a scam. Here’s some important info to remember!
- Never give personal information to an unknown caller or visitor. Our representatives have access to the details they need to service your account.
- Demands for immediate payment by wire transfer, cryptocurrency, gift cards or cash reload cards should immediately raise red flags.
- If you think you’ve been contacted by a scammer, who is falsely representing the co-op, please let us know as soon as possible.
Our member service employees cannot process payments over the phone. Only you can pay over the phone and only by using our automated payment system. Other ways to pay your bill include
- Pay in person in our office or drive thru
- Pay online by credit card or debit card using the customer portal
- Set up automated payments using a credit card or bank draft.
In all situations, you are the one initiating the payment, not us. If you are ever in doubt, please hang up immediately and call your local Amicalola EMC office at 706-253-5200 or 706-276-5200 or 706-864-7979 to have us verify your account.