Amicalola EMC Scholarships
2016 Amicalola EMC Scholarship winners
- Application for Amicalola EMC Scholarship
Currently not accepting applications
What you will need to complete this:
• Acceptance letter from a college or technical school (if you have one)
• Two-page autobiography with reference to future plans, goals and involvement in the community
• High school transcript
• SAT or ACT score
• Two letters of recommendation
• Total adjusted gross household income
If you need to upload a document at a later time, please begin a new application and only complete the required fields and upload your files.
The 2016 Youth Awards Banquet was held on March 17, 2016 with around 400 in attendance, including high school juniors and seniors, their parents, school administrators, the Amicalola EMC board of directors and several staff members.
128 scholarships were awarded to area students, totaling $125,000. All scholarships are funded using unclaimed property, in accordance with O.C.G.A. 44-12-236. Scholarships are awarded based primarily upon grade point average, SAT/ACT scores and financial need. All winners must reside in a household whose power is supplied by Amicalola EMC.
For additional information about the scholarship program, contact Stacey Fields, Director of Public Relations at 706-253-5287.