(Jasper, GA – July 16, 2020) Amicalola EMC continues to monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the recent rise in positive cases in Georgia (and particularly within our service area) we are taking steps to lessen the impact by closing public access to the office lobby at all locations effective Friday, July 17, 2020 until further notice. The drive through will remain open during normal business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and the night deposit will continue to operate as usual.
In addition, access to other areas of our facilities will be limited, only allowing deliveries of supplies and materials that are required to perform normal business operations. Other than the lobby closings, normal business operations will continue.
Bill payment – pay your bill using one of the following options
• credit card draft (call 706-253-5200 to set up)
• website customer portal at www.amicalolaemc.com
• automated telephone system at 706-253-5200
• mobile app (download on the app store or through Google Play).
New account activation – Applications for service are available:
• online at www.amicalolaemc.com
• in person at the drive through
• by email – send request to email@example.com
• by regular mail – send request to: 544 Hwy 515 South, Jasper, GA 30143
• by phone 706-253-5200
If you have questions or need information, we may be reached by phone at 706-253-5200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience as we work to maintain a healthy workforce to keep the lights on and provide you will excellent customer service.