Sales Tax Exemption Forms

For a member wishing to claim the GATE exemption:

• You must obtain a GATE certificate from the Department of Agriculture. Click here for the GATE program website.

• Complete the GATE Addendum form provided by the DOR listing all service addresses, eligible meters numbers, and account numbers. To download the GATE addendum form,  please click here.

For a member wishing to claim the energy in manufacturing exemption:

• You must obtain a ST-5M form from DOR. Click here to download.

• Complete the ST-5M Addendum form provided by DOR listing service addresses and eligible account numbers. To download the energy exemption addendum form, please click here.

Posted on December 3, 2012

Your browser is out of date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now