Amicalola EMC continues to respond to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) by taking steps to protect employees and members, while maintaining reliable and affordable electric service. In an effort to ease the stress and financial burden for our members, we have extended the suspension of disconnection of service due to nonpayment through May 13, 2020. No late fees will be accrued during this time. It is important to note, these disconnect suspensions are not bill waivers. For those members who cannot pay the full balance of their bill, Amicalola EMC stands ready to work with members on deferred payment plans to ease the transition once the pandemic has passed.
Our drive through will remain open during normal business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our night deposit will continue to operate as usual. Other than the lobby closings, we will proceed with normal business operations. We encourage our members to use our digital resources as much as possible.
Bill payment – pay your bill using one of the following options
• credit card draft (call 706-253-5200 to set up)
• website customer portal at www.amicalolaemc.com
• automated telephone system at 706-253-5200
• mobile app (download on the app store or through Google Play).
New account activation – Applications for service are available:
• online at www.amicalolaemc.com
• in person at the drive through
• by email – send request to email@example.com or request by phone 706-253-5200
• by regular mail – send request to firstname.lastname@example.org or request by phone 706-253-5200
If you have questions or need information, we may be reached by phone at 706-253-5200 or by email email@example.com. Thank you for your patience as we work to maintain a healthy workforce to keep the lights on and provide you will excellent customer service.